Skip to content
We Do Dis News

We Do Dis News

Discover World Top News . Pop Culture

Primary Menu
  • Home
  • Buzzing
  • Entertainment
  • Music
    • SA Music News
  • Sports
  • South Africa
    • Government
    • Crime and Court
  • Tech
  • Celebs
  • More News
    • Culture
    • World
    • podcast
  • celebs
  • Entertainment
  • Featured Celebs

Kharishma’s Family Clarifies Controversial ‘No Bookings’ Claim

Man-Gale November 28, 2025 3 minutes read
channels4_profile
  • Kharishma’s family has responded after a widely circulated press release addressed whether the Lekompo artist would be performing during the Christmas and New Year’s period.
  • Kharishma’s brother, Nthekgeng Mogale, clarified some of the inaccurate details in the press release.
  • Kharishma is making a good recovery following a serious car accident on 31 October 2025 that resulted in the deaths of two individuals.

The family of renowned Limpopo musician Kharishma has issued a statement regarding a widely shared press release declaring that the artist would not be taking bookings this festive season due to her recovery from a car accident.

Kharishma, whose real name is Melita Mogale, was involved in a car accident that tragically claimed the life of her driver, Vincent Maphopha (24), at the scene and a passenger, Juddy Mabula (26), two weeks following the accident on Friday, 31 October 2025. Both victims were emerging Lekompo musicians and students at the University of Limpopo.

Kharishma’s family addresses the false statement

On Wednesday, 26 November 2025, K.P. Lekoloane issued a statement on Kharishma’s behalf. As reported by Daily Sun, Lekoloane claimed that he had been managing the Limpopo-born artist “behind the scenes.”

In the statement titled “Kharishma’s Healing Process Necessitates Absence From Work Throughout the Festive Season,” Lekoloane notified fans and promoters that the Chokeslam artist would not fulfill any performance requests.

“After receiving updates from the family, we are officially informing all our clients and prospective clients that no bookings will be taken throughout the festive season,” part of the statement read.

However, when approached for clarification by the Daily Sun, Kharishma’s family refuted the statement.

In a conversation with the publication, Kharishma’s brother and family spokesperson, Nthekgeng Mogale, labeled the statement as false. He stressed that K.P. Lekoloane had not consulted with the family prior to issuing the statement, contrary to what he claimed.

Mogale mentioned that they requested Lekoloane to retract the statement, which he did without issue.

“The statement is not true. We didn’t give him any approval. He never ran it by the family. That’s why I contacted him and told him to take it down,” Nthekgeng told Daily Sun.

He noted that Kharishma is recovering positively but chose not to provide further details. In a previous interview with City Press on Sunday, 16 November 2025, he confirmed that the artist was in stable condition and recuperating in the hospital.

“We have moved from fighting for life to recovery. It was a bad accident, but we managed to secure life and do what needed to be done,” said Nthekgeng.

Tags: Bookings Claim Clarifies Controversial Family Kharishmas

Post navigation

Previous: South Africa Reacts to Sbindi Mseleku’s Affectionate Moment with His Wife
Next: Young Stunna Hints at Sly-Featured Finale for New Album

Related Stories

DJ Maphorisa Channels R8 Million into Music Royalties: A New Era for The Yanos Magazine
  • celebs
  • Entertainment
  • Featured Celebs

Mzansi Embraces DJ Maphorisa’s Latest Dance Craze: The ‘Shabang’ Moves!

Man-Gale May 24, 2026 0
img_1946.jpg
  • celebs
  • Entertainment
  • Featured Celebs

Pam Andrews Makes a Comeback with Exciting New Role After ‘Rhythm City’

Man-Gale May 23, 2026 0
img_1945.jpg
  • celebs
  • Entertainment
  • Featured Celebs

Musa Khawula Returns: Breaking His Silence After a Week Away from X

Man-Gale May 23, 2026 0

Categories

  • Breaking News
  • Buzzing
  • celebs
  • Crime and Court
  • Culture
  • Entertainment
  • Featured Celebs
  • Government
  • International Celebs
  • Life Style
  • Music
  • podcast
  • Politics
  • SA Hip-Hop
  • SA Music News
  • South Africa
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • World
  • World Hip-Hop
Watch Videos

You may have missed

Kopama's Quest: Unleashing Utdtrey's Influencer Showdown
  • Sports

Tuchel Reveals Why Cole Palmer Was Left Out of 2026 World Cup Roster

Sello Mojaring May 24, 2026 0
  • Breaking News
  • South Africa

UK Invests R500 Million in Congo’s Ebola Response Amid Widening Outbreak to Uganda

admin May 24, 2026 0
Valentín Barco's Chelsea Transfer: Agreement Reached for Summer Switch
  • Sports

Chelsea Secures Valentín Barco Transfer from RC Strasbourg

Sello Mojaring May 24, 2026 0
Showdown Sunday: Liverpool and Brentford Fight for Final Day Triumph
  • Sports

Decisive Clash: Liverpool and Brentford Battle for Glory on Final Day

Sello Mojaring May 24, 2026 0
Copyright © All rights reserved. | MoreNews by AF themes.